Valuing and respecting everyone for themselves and their contribution to the team by;
• ensuring that the curriculum and resources reflect and embrace diversity
• planning and promoting opportunities for pupils to experience the diversity of Modern Britain.
Encouraging all to be brave and embrace challenges through a range of opportunities by;
• building a secure environment to explore and experience uncertainty
• developing self-awareness and learning how to manage feelings
• promoting positive relationships by learning how to collaborate to manage conflict
• valuing effort and perseverance in all learning
• celebrating personal achievements
Promoting, supporting and encouraging enthusiasm and determination in our approach to learning by;
• creating opportunities for experimentation, investigation and thoughtful enquiry
• encouraging an open-minded, creative approach to solving problems
• having flexible adaptable thinking to make connections in learning and seeing unlimited opportunities for the future
In the early years at Hyde Park Infant School, we want children to be happy confident, well rounded individuals with a love for learning. We believe in providing all children with a safe and stimulating environment that builds on the needs and interests of each individual child.
Children should have the opportunity to learn through play. Learning should be fun, engaging and suitably challenging. We value the importance of outdoor learning and believe that it offers children the opportunity to develop their thinking and problem-solving skills. Adults provide high quality interactions; they are role models for learning.
We are committed to providing the best possible start to their school life, teaching them skills and giving them experiences which will ensure their well-being now and success in the future.